Saturday, July 3, 2010

I Have Something to Say

006

 Katie on the Rowing Machine

Mary bought a rowing machine from Saint Joe the other day and it is going over very well.  Even I, with my knee injury, can use it. Yippie!!

Yes, I am still nibbling on a couple pieces of

turkey pepperoni

at a time. 

My knee injury has been getting better over time, as I can walk through Wal Mart instead of ride the little driving cart.  I have not replenished the chocolate at my headboard. I sleep better when I take a Reishi Mushroom capsule at night,  but I still dream weird dreams.

note to self

  • great news that you can use the rowing machine
  • yippie that your knee injury is getting better
  • kudos for sleeping better
  • liking the weird dreams
  • kudos for not replenishing the chocolate and
  • only nibbling on the Hormel Turkey Pepperoni

No comments:

Post a Comment