Wednesday, December 7, 2011

55 Glorious minutes

Today I swam for 55 glorious minutes.  I watch the clock as I swim, taking note of how much time is passing.  It's easy now.

I also watch for my markers, the flags at either end of the lap swimming lanes, so I don't konk my  head on the side of the pool again.  *;-.)

Since my swim clothes (shorts, top and a tank shirt) have been getting too big, I wanted some real swim wear (something modest), but on clearance since I'm losing weight.  Didn't want to put a lot of money into something that will fall off me in the pool in 2 months.  I prayed about it, and that day found on clearance a pair of boy cut bottoms for $3, a swim skirt for $3, swim shorts for $5 and a long top for $7.  My sport bras fit me again so I can wear it under the top (everything seems to be an extreme cleavage shower anymore).

notes to self:
1. Kudos for swimming for 55 minutes.
2. Kudos for being able to swim for 55 minutes
3.  Kudos for being dedicated
4. Kudos for resisting your binge urges (I want everything I love!!) and turning to your Heavenly Father to help you through them.
5.  No Hormel Turkey Pepperoni for days!  What's up with that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment