Tuesday, February 28, 2012

maintaining

I am maintaining at 53 pound loss, but feeling hungry after eating, wanting more.  Not that I need more as I get to eat plenty, but maybe I burn a lot.  I felt like I was eating absolutely everything one day, and prayed about it, talking it over with Heavenly Father.  He was like, "let's take a look at this..when you 'over eat' what is it you're eating?  Berries, nuts....that's the easy stuff to burn."  He told me that I was doing remarkably well, as when most people with diabetes binge, it's on junk food.  Oh.  Okay.

I am down to a size 14, and 16 slim.

Still doing weights in the morning, and swimming later.  I was directed by the Lord to tone down the intensity, yet again, because I was not feeling good, as I should.  I have a tendency to work out hard, intense, and go heavy.  Heavy weight was aggravating my old snow shoveling injury, so I had to go to free weights, lighter weight and less intense.  Okay.....
Notes to self:

  • Kudos for listening to the direction given
  • Kudos for still swimming and doing weights
  • Kudos for "bingeing" on berries and not junk
  • Kudos for having to take in your clothes
  • and Kudos for snacking on a few slices of Hormel turkey pepperoni

No comments:

Post a Comment