Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Swimming Through a Monsoon

I can share a lane at the pool.  Fine.  But there are people who don't share a lane well with others, such as the two girls who jumped in to share my lane the other day. The two of them shared the one side, sort of one side, as they kept swimming right down the middle of the lane.  Doesn't work well for me.  When the next lane over cleared, I jumped the rope.
Then there is the man who can't gracefully share a POOL with others.  He slings water  EVERYWHERE and if you happen to be swimming in the next lane over (or anywhere where within 100 feet) you will experience the monsoon effect and ensuing tsunami. He nearly drowned me yesterday.  

I have now lost 43 pounds.



1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking Dorie here... Just keep swimming, just keep swimming...

    ReplyDelete