Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 3--Going upstairs

I was going to have big day today, so I decided to take it easier at the gym.  I went upstairs, got on the Wave machine, which kind of simulates rollerblading and then got on the rowing machine, which had, like, zero resistance.  I went for endurance then.  Cooled down on the track and did some free weights.

sunglasses

Went to Toad Suck Park “beach” area with some friends, which was a lot of walking, especially since I had to go back to the car and go to the store because I forgot the matches for the fire.  We were roasting BIG marshmallows on the fire.  It was really loads of fun.

 Notes to self

  • Kudos for taking it easier at the gym when you  had a big day planned
  • kudos for planning a fun day with friends
  • kudos for having fun
  • kudos for going to the store for matches for the fire
  • kudos for being able to eat only 1 of those big marshmallows.turkey pepperoni
  • BUT you have not yet had your daily allotment of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.  What’s up with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment