Monday, March 21, 2011

Going Back to the Gym

 

Well, I’m back to the gym.  Now that Patrick is working from 11-1 pm Monday through Friday, I have a reason to go back into town.  I hate driving in and out of town repeatedly and I just couldn’t make myself do it anymore just for myself.  water aerobics

My mom has a membership to the same gym now, loves the pool, so she and I went together for the first time today.  I did water aerobics, swam a lap, water walked, did some resistance water training (weight training in the water), and sat in the hot tub.

It was great. 

I met a woman who came into the water to do her own thing too.  She brings her water-proof
i-Pod wrist set up, gets her space in the pool, closes her eyes and dances her heart out, singing all the way with a passion. She’s lost 140 lbs so far.  Has 70 to go, she said.  Hoo-Rah

  • Kudos for going back to the gym
  • watch out for your mom
  • she’s threatened to hose you with the noodle
  • try not to beat her over the head with your own turkey pepperoninoodle
  • what is up with Hormel?  They’ve stopped making their regular-sized Turkey Pepperoni and have replaced it with minis.  It’s like eating slices of rubber tubing with a slight flavor.  I must write to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment