Thursday, March 31, 2011

Potty Mouth

Okay, so, I just casually stepped on the scale this morning and I was UP a pound. What’s ….um..UP… with that?  I feel better, I feel minusculey (I know that’s not a word) thinner, actually, I feel MUCHO thinner, tho I’m really NOT.  I feel it.  I just FEEL IT.

Stupid scale (going to clean the toilet now for potty mouth) This must be why I never bought a new one after Buddy threw  it down the stairs when he was a toddler.  What was I thinking when I bought a new one?

Gearing up for the gym today.

notes to self:

  • remember what the Personal Trainer told you a LOOOOONG time ago.  The number on the scale means nothing.  Gauge by how you feel and how your clothes fit
  • stupid scale (yes, yes, getting tzebra brush 001he toilet bowl brush) 
  • thank you, Katie for remodeling my equipment.

No comments:

Post a Comment