Monday, February 8, 2010

becoming sane again

Today we are having snow again, so I am definately not going out to walk. Red Neck Roy is out there today and he does not know how to drive in this stuff. Otherwise, I would LOVE to walk in the snow.

I would like to take another look at my kickboxing video with Kathy Smith. There is not a lot of moving around so I might be able to do it. I find that I fare better if I do aerobics barefoot. I also fared better when I tilled the garden barefoot or in my favorite thick rubber flip flops. =:-0 Don't try this one at home, kids. Always wear YOUR shows.

I think I have become sane again and hope to able to eat like a sane person, tho I am still PMS-ing.

Breakfast was a sugar free coconut candy, like a mini Mounds, tho it was mini-ier than that . I also grabbed the Blueberries and nibbled on a few grapes. Then, I finaly decided on Raisin Bran with Almond milk.

I have just eaten a beef hot dog (that has been heated up too many times and boiled for too long, thanks to cook-it-all-to-death-Katie...urgh) on a bun from the Wal Mart bakery.
*;-.P
Note to self
  • you don't really like hot dogs when they've been cooked to death repeatedly.
  • don't force yourself to eat it even tho you like the texture of the Wal Mart bakery hot dog rolls.
  • Kudos on eating only ONE coconut candy this morning.
  • Kudos for not continuing the stress eating today.
  • Kudos for being safe from Red Neck Roy.
  • Kudos for considering the Kathy Smith Kickboxing again

No comments:

Post a Comment