Monday, February 15, 2010

Not risking an encounter with Red Neck Roy



Okay, well, I'm havin' abouta 'nuffa 'dis. I'd better stop cleaning or planning cleaning jobs. I'm gonna close my mom's deep freezer and defrost it in the spring!! Not walking today. Is too cold to be able to dodge Red Neck Roy.


This morning's graze while deciding what to eat for breakfast was something different. I love Ann's House Chocolate Nut Antioxidant. It is full of whole almonds, almond slivers, raisins, craisins, and dark chocolate chunks. Wonderful treat.
I dispensed with the Hormel Turkey Pepperoni graze and went for this. And green grapes. For breakfast, I finally decided on leftover Valentine dinner. So I heated up some large macaroni in juice of Eye Roast and a few thinly sliced pieces of said roast.
I have to say, contrary to Mick Jagger's sentiment, I can get some satisfaction.

Today, I think I will kick some boxing with Kathy Smith. Today is also leg day, back and abs......(shivering with excited anticipation)

Note to self:
  • Close mom's freezer door. Toad Suck Glacier is re-forming.
  • Self, your shivering is brought on by the cold.
  • Self, I don't think so. I really do like leg day and back day
  • I think I talk to my "self"
  • Do you, or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment