Sunday, February 28, 2010

Sorry, been busy

Sorry, I have not been posting about my healthier me.  A friend asked me to be an author on a homeschooling blog and I have been busy writing posts for the archives, leaving my others to neglect.  The blog officially goes public on Monday, March 1.




It is the end of February and it is hard to be witty about anything, especially working out, so I just go back and look at my walk post-- Welcome to My WalkI'm even ignoring my Hormel Turkey Pepeproni, letting Buddy eat it all. (gasp)


I think, in order to regain my humor today, a bit of yoga is called for

and watch my son, Patrick, play with his food,

                              his plate,


And Harvey's evil twin Hare-Old


Note to self
  • Re-establish your relationship with your Turkey Pepperoni before Buddy eats it all
  • Get back to your blogs outside of homeschool blog.
  • Winter will be over someday, but right now we're not so sure.
  • Find laughter in winter where you can.  It's good for your health.

No comments:

Post a Comment