Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Things that are bad for my health

I have concluded that a few things are really bad for me health. Today I am thinking about ....car trouble. Now, for normal people, they can deal with car trouble just fine, but for me, I liken it unto normal people waking up in a sleeping bag with a snake wrapped around their left arm.

Car trouble not only causes my stress level to go up, it just about paralyzes me to a non-functional level. Both are very bad for my health, but worst of all, my reaction to car trouble causes me to skip exercising and eat extra chocolate.....
AND


I ate 2 slices of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni while grazing for lunch. Once again, I couldn't tell you what I ate for lunch or for the rest of the day. Amnesia is, once again, proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

So yesterday, the only thing I exercised was my right to nearly melt down over car trouble. And pray lots.

We had missionaries for dinner last night (yum yum). We made tacos and home made vegetarian enchiladas with homemade sauce.

Had lots of taco meat left over so, today for lunch I had taco salad
AND.....
2 slices of Hormel Turkey Pepperoni.






Note to self
  • Kudos for keeping it to 2 slices every time now and not a fist full.
  • Kudos for recognizing what is bad for your health
  • Kudos for actually keeping the chocolate intake to a minimum

No comments:

Post a Comment