Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sometimes Ignorance is Biss


Being as I live in La-La land, I'd had no idea of the accident, nor the opening of the Olympics. So sorry about Nodar. *:-.(
The lives of many people will never be the same.




But since life does go on despite tragedy, and an athlete would not want the games to stop, the Olympics carried on. I will be watching just about everything. Winter Olympics is my favorite.

And so is Hormel Turkey Pepperoni. I have just got to face that fact. I had 3 pieces as I grazed through the fridge, deciding what I was going to eat. Ate a few blueberries and a hand full of grapes before deciding on a cinnamon raisin bagel.


Oooooh, I worked my calves really hard yesterday......

Note to self

  • Self, face the fact that you and Turkey Pepperoni have a long term relationship.
  • Be sane about it, like you have to in any relationship.
  • Kudos for being sane.

No comments:

Post a Comment