Monday, February 1, 2010

What day is this? A PMS day

Today I am really battling the famine panic and PMS cravings. UGH! I am losing that battle. Breakfast was 1 square of Fresh Apple Gingerbread, 1 small slice of Cuban Water Bread a grapefruit. BUT emotionally, that was not enough. I HAD TO eat a pretzel rod and um....a palmful of chocolate rocks. UGH! I am miserable


I had a sandwich for lunch with cucumbers and sugar snap peas. And good conversation
I did a short yoga sequence, squats, back, arms and abs

Dinner was Bean Pot. Ate only a little cuz I am SICK of bean things.

I think I have a handle on the famine panic, tho PMS is raging. I made fudge. It's working. 10 pieces of fudge and my raging PMS and famine panic are gone.






Next morning I made muffins, ate a blueberry one and a tropical surprise one and 1/2 of a large apple, gave the rest to insatiable son.
Lunch was......vegetarian vegetable soup (campbells) and a couple of pretzels.
Now I am eating a little popcorn. Think I have a handle on the famine panic. Don't want to eat everything.
I walked with Patrick today and worked pecs, delts and abs.
Note to self
  • self, step away from the fudge
  • you prefer to do the pose guide sequence on the yoga. Is longer and you feel the workout
  • Kudos for *really* having a handle on the famine panic

No comments:

Post a Comment