Sunday, January 31, 2010

Regretting what I ate

UGH!! I am still regretting the Cheetos from the other day, when I went shopping with mom and didn't have lunch first. I will have to remember how I feel after eating a food that I KNOW makes me feel lousy.



I was able to keep the Hormel Turkey Pepperoni in the fridge on Sunday.
I may have eaten a few slices on Saturday. I forget.


I did indeed work out saturday Jillian Michaels style, (circuit training) without the potty mouth, tho.





I found I REALLY miss moving about during aerobics. I really miss it, but injuries keep me in place. But, I still felt good doing what I could, and imagined moving about as I remained in place. Aerobics, weights then abs, several circuits.



I take Sundays off from exercise.
I layed around in bed until nearly 10 am (didn't have church because of stake conference, and had bad weather over the weekend) and ate....something.....I forget...um....a piece of home made Cuban Water Bread and a grapefruit. Now, whoever determined that the proper amount to eat is only 1/2 a grapefruit must not like grapefruit. I eat the whole thing, no guilt.
Ate a square of Hershey Bliss caramel chocolate sometime (all things in moderation), a few pieces of black licorice and palmful of salted Pumpkin seeds.
Chef salad with 3 Colossal Garlic Stuffed Green Olives.... mmmmmm and another piece of my home made bread (I like my carbs)
Dinner was barbequed boneless chicken breast, corn and steamed kale with carrot chips and onions...
Note to self
  • Kudos for keeping the Turkey Pepperoni in the fridge today
  • Don't buy Cheetos anymore unless you plan to burn the bag
  • Kudos for taking Sundays off
  • Kudos for finding a workout that...well...works for you, and without the potty mouth

No comments:

Post a Comment