Monday, January 25, 2010

day 1



Today I went grocery shopping right after seminary, having forgotten all about my resolve to begin my "taking my body back" program (I've slept since then), but remembering vaguely that, for some reason, I wanted more cucumbers, fresh broccoli, more lettuce, more stuff that won't fit into my refrigerator.

A friend told me about Brocomoli. It's like Guacamoli, but using the stems of broccoli. I avoided buying broccoli with the stems because they always went to waste after spending the money for their additional weight. I avoided buying broccoli crowns, without the big stems, because you pay the price for NOT having stems. When I make it, I'll let you know how it turned out.


  • So today, breakfast consisted of a Fuji apple, which is a good thing, but the only good ones in the store take 3 people to eat them. They're huge!! So some goes to waste unless I toss my leftover to Patrick.

  • a serving of maple pecan gOatmeal

  • and a palmfull of ..um....Chocolate Rocks

1 comment:

  1. glad to see you didn't forget the chocolate food group! :)

    ReplyDelete