Monday, January 25, 2010

Mid-day of day 1

Okay, so my copy of "Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred" DVD is going up for sale on E-bay today.
I bought it a couple months ago because it looked interesting to me. Sure, I can come up with my own program, having trained in this for years, but I like to see what other people are doing and maybe like to follow her program.



Well, I choked when I saw her taking you from cardio to laying down to do crunches. ACK!!! If there was one thing I ever learned, it was to NOT do THAT. Your heart is pumping at this point and you don't just STOP and lay down!!!
When she used the "A" word for a body part, we shut it down.
Unprofessional. In the professional fitness world, you are to use "buttocks" not well, you know... "pectoral muscles" not "boobs."
Going up on ebay .




Too cold and windy to walk out here in Toad Suck (I am a temperature sissy) so Patrick and I fiddled around with the 5 lb ball.



Lunch was a BIG salad and...um..nachos (tortilla chips covered with pepperjack cheese) shared between 3 people, a palm full of blueberries and ...well...probably enough pepperoni nibbled on to consider at least half a meal while I made the salad.
So, message to self:
  • Have high maintanance lunch ready made BEFORE I get hungry because I am still an immediate gratification kind of person.
  • choose something besides pepperoni for nibbling

No comments:

Post a Comment