Monday, January 25, 2010

end of day 1

Well, Patrick and I did go out and walk, after all. It was better when the wind was at our backs. I am glad we only walked 1/2 mile.

We came home and started making gOatmeal Raisin cookies for FHE snack. Had to taste test 1 to make sure they weren't horrible.
No sharp pains or tingling in the toes today.

Dinner was a bowl of Taco soup topped with a little shredded cheese. I was REALLY sorry later because I am allergic to milk products and having eaten nachos with lunch...Oh did I get a sinus headache. Motrin, olive leaf and Reishi mushroom cures my trouble.

Skipped FHE snack, as I had already had 2 gOatmeal Raisin cookies. Went to bed by 8:00 pm.

Note to Self
  • Come on, be sane about dairy.
  • Kudos to you, self, for being conscious about the cookies.
  • Better nights when you are food sane


No comments:

Post a Comment