Friday, January 29, 2010

results of day 5

Well, thus far, the unprofessional potty-mouth Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred DVD is going to sell to someone on eBay. Is up to $7-something.



The Body's natural Famine Panic hit early, on day 5. It is usually day 10. I ate everything...! UGH!! chocolate, popcorn, another 1/2 muffin, chocolate rocks, 1/2 almond joy and a sugar free coconut piece. ACK! Feeling like I ate waaaay to much (moaning...)


Yoga with Rodney Yee and weights, squats, calves, arms, pecs

We played Harry Potter Clue while it snowed and iced.








Dinner was baked potatoes and salad.
A palm full of peanut M&M's because they were there. I think I am entering PMS week. Yes, coming into the beginning of the month. I am definately entering PMS week. How am I going to handle eating right and PMS week?
Palm full of Pumpkin seeds because they were there during PMS week.

Note to self
  • Remember how you feel when you give in to the famine panic.
  • pretty dog gone lousy. Ugh......
  • How are you going to handle PMS week?
  • what can you do instead of over eat? Ask the Lord for help?
  • You turn to Him for everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment