Friday, January 29, 2010

day 5 Toad Suck IS a real place


Yes, we really are real out here in Toad Suck, Arkansas, and I have the proof. This is one of the views as we walk down our road, dodging Redneck Roy and his brother, Redneck Ruff Billy Bob Ray-Jack.





Woke up to ice and snow this morning. On mornings like this, I like to cook so...I thought Belgian Waffles and ham slices would be great for the fambly. So, breakfast for me was, um....
6 slices of turkey pepperoni as I ..um...waited for the waffles to cook.


1/2 Belgian waffle with Mrs Butterworth Light syrup, small slice Jennie-O Turkey ham, 1/2 chocolate chocolate chunk muffin (Patrick has mastered these) and a grapefruit. Too much food. ugh.


I intend to spend 40 minutes of my day doing Yoga with Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman, and some time doing squats ( truly, my favorite exercise-really!) with the burgundy tube, free weights for pecs, arms and abs.
Note to self
  • Toad Suck is real
  • Redneck Roy is real
  • So is his brother
  • Leave the Pepperoni in the fridge
  • Kudos for stopping at 6 slices of your trigger food
  • Kudos for recognizing when you've had too much food
  • maybe next time you will stop sooner.

No comments:

Post a Comment