Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 4- Outsmarting Redneck Roy and FInding a Dead Ghost


Today Patrick and I outsmarted Redneck Roy and his speeding truck by walking on the road BEFORE 3 pm. Not too far down the road I discovered a dead ghost in the woods. Yes? I called the police, but doubly dead didn't impress them.


Oh, I ACHE!!! The walking and yoga and weight training is KILLING ME! I feel like I am about to be double dead myself. I am whinning, whimpering, but moving forward.

Today my mother came over wanting to go to town for some aerobic shopping!! Yippie!! We went to get my vehicle registration done, then ended up shopping a while at Family dollar. Then on to one of our favorite second hand stores, New Beginnings, and I found a TUXEDO for my younger son for $10!!!!!!! Perfect fit. He is so pleased.



I did not take note of what breakfast was other than a small apple and....something.




Lunch.....well, mom and I went out before the lunch hour and I got hungry while in the Family dollar store. Since we still had a couple stops to make before getting home, I bought..um...a bag of trigger food Cheetos cheese puffs (I definatly need MORE dairy)...and...um..a can of mixed nuts and ate some of each on the way to to the second hand store (seriously, what can you buy that is sane in the dollar store?). BUT!! I remained sane, stopped eating before I got home an hour and a half later, and when I got home, I did NOT eat another lunch. I just felt like I'd had enough to eat, which is NOT NORMAL for me. If I've missed lunch and ate something to tide me over, I normally would eat again when I got home. But not today. Yippie!!

Free weights and bands today for back ,delts. Forgot to do abs, as dinner was ready by then. Darnit garnet.

For dinner Buddy wanted to make Meat Loaf, Mashed Potatoes, gravy, and broccoli. He MUST have Cranberry Sauce.

Bought more fresh broccoli for Broccomoli. Maybe for day 5. We'll see.

Note to self
  • Remember to take your camera on walks. You never know what you'll find
  • Kudos for outsmarting Redneck Roy
  • Kudos for finding a great deal during your aerobic shopping trip
  • Kudos for not eating junk all afternoon
  • Kudos for not eating another lunch just because you could have
    You like Broccomoli
  • and Kudos for snacking on a smart choice (carrot chips) while writing on your blog

No comments:

Post a Comment